Tile Bright clean my tile and grout

Manchester, New Hampshire 0 comments

JIM of Tile Bright of Billerica did a fantastic job cleaning my tile and grout and resealed my grout!! My kitchen and two bathroom tiles looked like they where just installed.

I would recommend his work as a 10 plus with a scale of 10 being the highest!!! Jim's work habits wre outstanding arriving on time,also offering a great discount and other promotions that gave me a great price with great quality and his personality was a joy.I would recommened Jim's products and service to anyone!!

Oh i forgot to tell you that Jim came to my house and gave me a free demostration of cleaning and sealing of my tile and grout. This was done free of charge.Any one that would like to contact me about Jim"s service can at richmadison@comcast.net Again thanks Jim

Tile Bright - Beware of Grout Cleaning Claims

Holliston, Massachusetts 0 comments

Jim of Tile Bright, Billerica, MA, claimed his cleaning service would bring my kitchen tile grout back to original color removing all dirt. I was then also having it sealed after cleaning.

Unfortunately, that was not the case. The job was spotty -- some grout was cleaner but quite a bit still dirty. When I enquired about this, I was told two things "grout must be stained" and "sealer still wet."

First, prior to the job I told him my grout was plain dirty, never stained anywhere. Second, after 24 hours of drying, no change in color of grout --still dirty looking.

I don't feel enough attention to each and every grout line was taken, just hit or miss. Now I have sealer over dirt. I just paid $350 for nothing.

Beware!!!

Review about: Grout Cleaning And Sealing.